The 10 ml and 100 ml NGC Chromatography Systems offer multiple system configurations, optional upgrades, automated multidimensional (Multi-D) chromatography workflow setup, and a common software platform for lab-scale separations. Suitable for analytical and preparative chromatography and protein purification scale-up.
The six preconfigured NGC Liquid Chromatography Systems listed below are designed with increasing automation and throughput to serve a wide range of laboratory needs:
• NGC Quest™ and NGC™ Quest Plus Systems — for separating biomolecules at high resolution using accurate gradients
• NGC Scout™ and NGC™ Scout Plus Systems — for medium throughput applications requiring rapid scouting of protein purification conditions with automated gradients and buffer preparation
• NGC Discover™ and NGC™ Discover Pro Systems — for higher throughput applications with rapid, robust automation and a need for method development
For an overview of the features and capabilities of the six NGC Chromatography Systems, view the NGC 100 System comparison chart and watch the NGC System Tour.
The NGC Systems are composed of interchangeable modules that confer different system capabilities. Browse the module selection guide to help you decide which system is best for you, or use our online tool to configure your personalized NGC Instrument.
Features and Benefits of the NGC Chromatography Systems
Flexible, customizable chromatography systems to suit both your application and workflow needs:
• The guided fluidics selection tool (patent pending), coupled with the module discovery system, enables a single-click application-based system setup through automated module function recognition
• The Tier Rotate™ Feature allows optimal placement of valves and detectors to minimize the flow path
• Compact footprint — fits in a refrigerator, lab bench, or coldroom
• Point-to-Plumb™ Feature shows the step-by-step plumbing of the system using LEDs
• ChromLab™ Software provides powerful system control, automated methods, and analysis options