The QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) System provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
Benefits of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
• Most precise and sensitive digital PCR solution for a wide variety of applications
• Flexible digital PCR chemistry — optimized for TaqMan Hydrolysis Probe and EvaGreen Assays
• Flexible assay setup — scalable for high sensitivity or high throughput
• Simple and easy-to-use workflow with 96-sample throughput
• Droplet partitioning by the QX200 Droplet Digital technology reduces bias from amplification efficiency and PCR inhibitors
• Convenient assay design — standard curves are not required
See performance data for the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System. ddPCR instrument control and analysis are performed by QuantaSoft™ Software.
Watch our Success Stories videos to learn more about the applications of the Droplet Digital System in diverse research fields.
View our Droplet Digital PCR reference library with links to scientific journal articles, conference posters, BioRadiations articles and Bio-Rad technical reports.
Applications of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
• Cancer biomarker studies and copy number variation
Measure varying degrees of cancer mutations, detect rare DNA target copies, and resolve copy number variation states with superior sensitivity and resolution. PrimePCR™ ddPCR Assays are now available for mutation and copy number detection. These are predesigned, wet-lab validated assays.
• Pathogen detection
Employ the extreme precision of the QX200 System to quantify small fold changes in target DNA or RNA molecules in pathogen detection and monitoring.
• Next generation sequencing
Perform accurate quantification and qualification of NGS libraries without the use of a standard curve.
• Gene expression analysis
Achieve reliable and reproducible measurements of small fold changes for low abundance of mRNA and miRNA.
• Environmental monitoring
Test a wide variety of environmental samples like soil and water using the QX200 System.
• Food testing
Perform routine evaluation of genetically modified organisms (GMO) using validated ddPCR methods.